Okay now that I have the blog up and running, I guess I should tell everyone a little bit about what's going on in our world. I think I'll put it in list form so that I don't ramble on and on.
1. Aaron is currently taking Greek at Truett Theological Seminary <-- He's making an "A" in the class and I'm so proud of him. He's also the Youth Pastor at First Baptist Church in Lometa, Texas. The Church is an hour and a half away, but the biweekly drive makes for some great talking time.
2. I'm the new Ministry Assistant at the Waco Baptist Network. I do all kinds of random "unsecretarial" things. The most fun being...driving a new pastor around Waco for a few hours trying to help him find a house. I also get to work everyweek at a food and clothing pantry. I love my job!
3. I coach the All-Girl Squad of the Baylor Cheerleaders. My girls are absolutely amazing..they are the perfect mix of beauty, talent, and love. I can't wait to see what this season has in store for us!
4. We just moved into our new rent house. Its on the far north side of Waco and it is wonderful. Three bedrooms, two baths, huge backyard - what more could you ask for. Obie, Cairo, and Potter are loving it too!
5. Obie is our 1/2 golden retreiver - 1/2 border collie. She's the smartest and best dog in the whole world (even if she does shed a lot!). Cairo is my sister's Pomeranian that we have adopted for the summer. He is adorable and several children have mistaken him for a skunk. Potter is the newest addition to our farm. He's a fiesty gray and white kitten that is seriously all boy. One minute he's cuddly and sweet and the next minute he's ripping you (or any other object) to shreds.
That's all for now..peace!