Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Beginings



Hello sweet family and friends...

You may be wondering why I am creating a blog (especially one called "Team Family Love.") The name "TFL" came from an inside joke between Aaron and me. Whenever we play sports or games with other couples Aaron always comes up with a team name, so I decided to give our family a team name. Aaron can't believe that our "team name" is so girly, but I personally love it and it has become a huge joke between us. I'm starting this blog because there are so many of you that I don't get to talk to on a regular basis. I want ya'll to know what is going on with us down here in Waco, Texas.



So, if you're interested...read on....

1 comments:

Doris Conradt said...

You live in a house now! It has 3 bedrooms! You are moving on UP!
I love your BLOG.
I put your S.S. books back in your upstairs room. The only pupil I had was Gunner. He was fun. Okay, so I am still the teacher of K-2. I gotta pray about this deal.