Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Covetous

cov·et·ous
–adjective
1.
inordinately or wrongly desirous of wealth or possessions; greedy.
2.
eagerly desirous.

As you all know, for the past several months I have been "covetous". Yes. Yes...I am talking about the absolutely fabulous William Rast jeans that I have been wanting ever since I went to New York in the fall. Well I am "covetous" no longer. Last night my parents came in town for my birthday and guess what they brought with them........ WILLIAM RAST!!! I am wearing them right now and I feel ever so stylish. Thank you mom and dad - I love em!

3 comments:

carrie b. said...

yay! i want a pair!!!

okay: 25andunemployed.blogspot.com

yay!!!

Anonymous said...

so.... did you post enough today?? I actually saw your mom earlier, she brought sable in to stay with us till thursday. the eagle is still with us and if i had known all that, i would've shown it to her!!!! oh well.... love you!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Nice jeans!