Friday, July 27, 2007

Roadtrip

Okay so let me be really honest.... I hate blogging. I'm not really that great at sharing my feelings online. I mean lets face it, I'm not really a sappy sentimental person. Oh well. But I really do like lettting everyone know what's going on. So with that being said, I'm going to start doing a better job at this whole blog thing (no matter how nerdy Aaron thinks it is).

So a lot has happened since the YEC, but who wants to read about me droning on and on about the past. Instead, I'll focus on the here and now. Aaron and I are headed down to Austin tonight to catch up with a ton of old friends. Jaime B and Amelia D are two of my high school best friends that now live in Austin. I'm so pumped to see them and I get to hang out wit Gerald (amelia's boyfriend). Hopefully he likes me and Aaron because we are a MAJOR part of Meals life. We are also going to hang out with two of Aaron's high school friends..Jonathan and Andrew. All in all it should be a great weekend.

Not too much else is going on in our lives - I mean we stay insanely busy, but I guess that's the way we like it. Next weekend we are headed to AMARILLO for Haylie's wedding. Amarillo just happens to be one of my favorite places in the whole world. I know its dry, dusty, and smells like cow poop, but its really cool to hang out where Aaron grew up.

Oh by the way...Aaron and I are in the process of filling out applications to become foster parents. I know that most of you are thinking, "what the heck - that is so random!" But it really is something that we have been praying about for a long time. We are really excited / slightly overwhelmed with paperwork.

Well that's all for now - pace (peace)

0 comments: