Thursday, January 31, 2008

Anticipation




I noticed that Brooke blogged about LOST and I got really excited! I have been counting down the days since last season. Here are my Top 5 Reasons that I love LOST…

1. Aaron and I discovered LOST one night at Blockbuster. We couldn’t find any movies to rent, so we walked over to the TV section and decided to try out LOST. We got the first 2 disks of season one. We proceeded to have a LOST marathon…we got so addicted after the first episode that we continued to watch it non-stop for 5 hours!!!

2. I am obsessed with Charlie – I think he’s precious, he loves Claire, and I love that he was a hobbit on Lord of the Rings.

3. I feel like I’m part of the gang… I mean I really feel like I “know” the characters. I’m pretty sure that we’d all be best friends.

4. I have a dream of being stranded on a beach and having to use my survival skills – I would love it (as long as I had a hair rubberband and some chapstick)

5. Aaron and I can’t wait to share the goodness with Chris… He’s never seen LOST (can you believe it?!) We are so pumped about tonight. I’ve got class, but I’m hoping we can get out early. If not, then we are going to have to get someone to tape it for us.

I LOVE LOST!

3 comments:

Lora said...

Ok-when you upload your pictures to the blog they should be at the top of the page. You left click on them and hold down the mouse and drag them to where you want them by taking the cursor over to the up and down arrows. Release when they are where you want them. They always upload to the top of the page & so you always have to click and drag them. Make take a little practice, but should work, if not let me know

Unknown said...

I am a LOST addict too! I loved the premiere last night! How do you know Brooke? Small world.

Rachael said...

Hey Paige..

I know Brooke through being at Baylor (I guess). You know how you just "know" someone. Freeland and I had a class together at Baylor, so I know him too.

Here's a funny little story:

My very first boyfriend was a guy named Josh Bailey. We were in 2nd grade and IN LOVE! He moved away and I never heard from him again. One night my freshman year at Baylor, a bunch of us (including Brooke) were hanging out at Common Grounds. We were talking about twins and I mentioned that I'd dated a twin once named Josh Bailey. Brooke's jaw dropped and she said that she was dating a twin named Josh Bailey <--- Crazy huh, she was dating the twin that I'd dated all those years ago.

** I think it was Brooke that said that...it was so long ago that I might have my facts a little backwards