Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Finally

For months Aaron and I have been talking about buying a new car, but neither one of us really wanted a car payment (who does right). We both kept trying to ignore the fact that our cars were on their last legs. But, on Sunday my car bit the dust. I accidentally backed into the tree outside of our house and completely bent the good ol' Coug's wheel base. My strongman husband ended up being able to "fix it" by bending it back the other way, but we both knew that it was time to find a new car.
We called his friend Christian who works at the Acura dealership in Dallas and told him what we wanted. My big things were 4 doors, a clicker to unlock the doors, cruise control, leather seats, and if possible a couple of glorious seat heaters. Aaron wanted all of those things and more (he likes things like low profile tires and super charged engines - don't ask me..I don't even pretend to know about that stuff). But anyways, Christian found us what we were looking for.. The 2008 Acura TSX.
Its an amazing car - I think I'm in love with it already! It even has blue tooth for my phone and xm radio..Amazing Inventions! The fun thing is that it all comes standard and so we didn't have to pay "extra" for any of it! We decided to lease the car for 3 years instead of buy it because we aren't really settled in life yet. We have no idea what we are going to do in a year or two...We dream about moving somewhere and who knows if we're going to need 4 wheel drive, snow tires, or maybe we won't even need a car at all. So, I think leasing was really the best option for us and it keeps our payments really low...another huge plus for us!
So, If you need an Acura give me a call and I'll hook you up with our good friend Chach (yep, that's what he goes by)
Peace,
Rachael

1 comments:

Brooke & Freeland said...

Hey Rachael! Im sorry that I am just now writing back. I have been meaning to respond forever now. Its definitely okay if you add us onto your blog. I read yours also so I will put you on ours! Teri Tarvin is the woman you met. She called and told me that after she met you! What a small world.. she is a manager at one of the branches here in Waco. It looks like you are Aaron are doing great also! Okay, well Im back to work. Talk to you later. Brooke