Sunday, July 13, 2008

Step on my piece of grass...

(the title only works if you were at Lake Pointe church camp circa 1998)

Tomorrow morning I leave for church camp... Somehow I thought it would be a great idea to raise my hand when our youth pastor called for a woman volunteer. Hmmm..when will I stop being such a pushover?

So I prepared by doing what any high school girl camp counselor should do... I hit up Walmart for all the cool camp stuff and I'm ready to go: purple nail polish, extra-long but still cool shorts for rec time, hair dye, and lots of snacks. I'm all set...talk to ya in a week!

Peace Homies,
R Dawg

2 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

We've got spirit, yes we do!
Have fun.

Amelia said...

ha! I remember when you said that...it was very late (of course). Hope you had a great time at camp!!