Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back Again



Sorry Everyone -

I've been a lamo blogger, so please excuse the past couple weeks that I've been absent. Ever since I stopped working I just haven't been on the computer. Aaron's always taking it up to church and when the laptop is at home I just always find something else to do. But not anymore..I'm back!

Church camp was pretty awesome. We only took six kids but we all had a blast and our group really had some tight bonding moments. My favorite things about camp were: the speaker, a sweet new worship song I learned called "Mighty to Save", riding the bananna boat with the whole gang, and hanging out in the tree house. I also really liked getting to spend time with Chris in a group setting - It was a great snead peek into how he socializes and I was pretty impressed. At one point during the week I even saw Chris comforting a much younger camper who was a little scared - how cool is that??!!

This past week I haven't really done much of anything... I've just been sleeping in almost everyday, cleaning the house, working out, laying by the pool, and hanging out with Chris and Aaron. Last week my college roomate Lindsey came in town. She lives in California and works for Lionsgate (you know the movie makers). Anyways, we don't get to see eachother much so it was way fun hanging out with her. We layed out, hit up the Ninfa's happy hour, ate snowcones, and went to Baris (yum!).

Well TFL is about to head to the gym and then I'm off to the movies to see Momma Mia with some girlfriends.
TTYL,
Rach EJ

The first pic is me and Kaitlyn at camp pretending to be bored - we really weren't, I promise :)
Then the last picture is of Lindsey... I didn't actually take the picture, instead I just stole it off her facebook!!

3 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Love Mamma Mia. Hope you enjoy it minus Pierce's voice...

Amelia said...

I love Mighty to Save. Hillsong is so amazing!

lindseymichelle said...

hey i just starting reading your blog and i love it! its fun to keep up with you and to know whats going on in your life. i just became a blog follower! ha. hope you're doing well.