Tuesday, February 26, 2008

NOOOoooo



It finally happened... Aaron and I caught the sickness.

We'd been doing great, healthy has horses (are horses even really that healthy?) Anyway, all of the sudden Chris came down sick and so like a great mom I rushed out to Walmart and got him TONS of medicine. He cleared up pretty quickly, so we thought we were safe. Then on Friday night my bro came over and he was all sneezy and stuffed up. Well, like a typical brother he kept drinking my drink and stealing my food all night (so inadvertently I ended up eating after him).

Well, on Saturday morning I woke up with a sore throat and had a hard time swallowing. I knew right then and there that things were going to get nasty. By Sunday, my glands were swollen, my sinuses were filled, and I was having a hard time hearing. It was crazy - I seriously felt like my head weighed 30lbs. Yesterday I slept till 11:00 then went to work for a couple hours and then went back home to rest some more. Aaron, my amazing husband, cleaned the entire house and had my robe and slippers waiting for me.

Thankfully I'm feeling much better this morning - Still not 100% but hopefully I'll be back in action tomorrow!

0 comments: