Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mr. Principal

Mr. Principal called last night around 5:00...I was sitting in my teacher prep class minding my own business when all of the sudden my phone started to ring. I answered it thinking that it might be someone from work or maybe a family member. Nope..it was Mr. Principal asking if I could come in for a second interview. Ahhh, I can't believe it - I got a second interview!!!!!

I've been a smiling stress head ever since. You might be wondering what a "smiling stress head" is. You know, its when you're super pumped but you think you might puke at any moment because your nerves are shot. Yep - thats been me. Thank goodness we took a mini vaycay home this past Sunday. It was my sister's birthday, but I made sure I took a pit stop in my mom's closet. I just had this feeling that I might need some uber cute clothes to wear. Yep, my premonition paid off. So, today I'm sitting in my little office looking absolutely amazing. I've got on my mom's silky BCBG white lace shirt, black pants, and some killer black heels - I'm gonna kick some "A" in this interview today!!!!!

0 comments: