Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ahhh I’m sitting here listening to my coworker go on and on and on about how hard her job is… She kills me! Her job is very tedious and honestly very boring, but hard? My goodness woman – Be QUIET! I prayed this morning about encouraging people around me, but this much complaining seems a little out of my league.

Have you ever noticed how a lie starts to eat you up inside? I told a lie a few days ago and I have been feeling horrible ever since. I’ve confessed it to God and to my husband, but I just can’t seem to bring myself to confess it to the person I lied to.

Ughhh its just disgusting that I haven’t confessed it yet, but I really don’t want to deal with it. The ironic part is that Aaron and I had to have a LOOoong talk with Chris last night about honesty. He has been lying to us about some school stuff lately and it all came out in the open yesterday. It was a great talk and I was so proud of Aaron (he’s such a great dad!), but the whole time I knew that my own heart wasn’t pure.

Sometimes being a Christian can be so frustrating, but thankfully I serve such a good God!

PS – Sorry for the lack of pictures on the blog; I’ve been really bad about taking pictures lately

3 comments:

Forrest and Elizabeth Williams said...

Love it sister! Kudos to you. Just confess it'll make you feel better. Hang in there...come hang out with me this weekend...weather was too bad to fly so F is driving and W & I are here. call us...ejw

Rachael said...

Oh wow - okay, I'll give you a call. Talk to you soon!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Confession is so hard but so freeing! Congrats on 2nd interview!