Monday, March 17, 2008

Just 4 Fun

Things on my to-do list today:
1. Go to the bank (check)
2. Watch Chris at baseball practice
3. Go on a motorcycle ride with Aaron
4. Cook and amazing dinner
5. Start my lesson plans for next week

What would I do if I became loaded:
1. Open a savings account and horde away lots of money
2. Buy Aaron a new car
3. Quit work and take monthly vacations
4. Have a couple great vacation homes

Three of my bad habits:
1. Waking up WAY late and then leaving WAY late for work
2. Procrastinating at work (like right now)
3. Eating yummy Reeces Peanut Butter cups even though I know they're not included in my "healthy living" diet

Five jobs I've had:
1. WRBN Ministry Assistant
2. Legacy Family Ministries Ministry Assistant
3.RISD Substitute Teacher
4. Life Guard for 7 years
5.Model Home Cleaner - I cleaned model homes (so boring!)

Five things people don't know about me:
1. I LOVE brushing my teeth
2. I hate going out to eat after church... I always feel like its a complete waste of time unless we go somewhere really quick like Subway.
3. I like taking walks with Aaron
4. My co-worker Edna says "fiddle-dee-dee" and I think its awesome
5. I really want a pair of William Rast jeans, but they cost almost $200 - is that too much to spend on jeans? ( I think so, but I'm still craving them!)

Thanks Jen.. I stole this from your post

2 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Fiddle-dee-dee! That's like Scarlett O'Hara. Fantastic!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Fiddle-dee-dee! That's like Scarlett O'Hara! Fantastical!