Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yum!

I hate admitting it, but I am a horrible cook. I used to think I was decent (actually I am decent at pasta - too bad Aaron doesn't really like pasta). Anyways, I don't really enjoy cooking and after working from 8:00-5:00 and then wasting away in class until 9:00, I don't really have time to hang out in the kitchen serving up gourmet dishes. And on top of all that - Aaron is a WAY worse cook than I am, so Chris and I do our best to keep him out of the kitchen.

Thankfully, a wonderful woman at church told me about her daughter's blog. Traca must be an amazing cook because I love all her recipes. I haven't actually tried any yet, but just reading them makes my mouth start watering (probably because I'm sitting in classs and the last thing I ate was a Slim Fast bar). I hope to try a couple of them out sometime this weekend... I'll let you know how it goes.

Take a look and feel free to try a couple of her recipes http://cookreadandbemerry.blogspot.com/

Love ya,
Rachael

0 comments: