Monday, April 7, 2008

Long time no see

Hi everyone...sorry it has been SO long since my last post!

This past weekend was a busy one! On Friday night we went out to dinner with a new family that just recently started coming to our church. Robin, our youth minister's wife also came. It was so much fun - We went to Shoguns for sushi (yum!). We ate, talked, and laughed for nearly three hours!

Then on Saturday, Chris had his first baseball game of the season and he was the starting pitcher! Even though he didn't play all that well - it was still so much fun to get to see him in action.
On Saturday night, I drove home to Rockwall and went out to dinner with my mom...We went down to the Harbour and it was rockin' down there! On Sunday, my sister and I went to LakePointe (ahhh memories!) and then threw a shower for my childhood best friend. I finished out the weekend with a relaxing dinner down at the Harbour (again) with the whole family and then the hour and a half drive back to Waco. Oh, and a stop for kolaches along the way!

When I got home last night Aaron had a present waiting for me - What a great husband!!!! I would have to say that this was just about a perfect weekend. Here's a few pictures for your enjoyment...
.

1 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Look how cute Aaron is talking with ole Chris. Good Bonding!

P.S. You look really toned- been working out? You make me sick!