Friday, November 2, 2007

Lometa Fall Festival



















Skyler and I were in charge of the tattoo booth


















Me and Cheyenne both look scary in this picture.. At least her crazy look comes from the makeup. Mine is au natural.


















Who knew that the toughest kid in LO would dress up like a blue bunny???


















Cheyenne and her sweet nephew






















Me and my girl Willow. I taught her in Sunday School this last year... She is CRAAAZY, but in a good way!























I love you Christopher!!!


















Jess, me, and Skyler or as we are better known....Football Fan, Prarie Girl, Butterfly Princess























Little Skyler in his too small costume - I wanted to take this little nugget back to Waco with me. He's absolutely adorable and I'm going to miss him so much!


















Me and the Goth Princesses...otherwise known as Shawnee, Crystal, and Shelley

0 comments: