Monday, August 27, 2007

Fairy Godmother

I am officially a GODMOTHER! Hannah Kay Elkins was born this morning at 8:30. Her mother Katharine is one of my very closest friends and I'm so excited for her. She is going to be an amazing mother and I wish that I lived closer, because I want to babysit! I got a text message this morning that had the most beautiful picture of little Hannah. Aaron and I plan on going to Dallas this weekend to see my family, so hopefully we will be able to see her in person (and give her LOTS of gifts). I'm so excited to see what God has in store for the Elkins family - Its going to be amazing!

Oh and PS... Riding the bus isn't as easy as I thought. I actually haven't tried it yet - there's always too many things I have to do in the mornings before work. I guess Aaron was right : )

0 comments: