Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hooray for the 30th!

Let me tell you all the reasons that I love today....

Numero Uno: I get paid today!!!! Yay, I love having money! Now, don't start to think that I've become overly concerned with getting rich or anything, but I am really excited that its payday here at the WRBN. See this month I spent some big bucks on a semester tanning membership (yes, I know - you don't have to remind me that its bad for me...everyone needs a vice right??) and I had to buy $300 worth of tires for the good ol' Cougar. So, yeah the last 15 days have been kind of tight, but not anymore!

Numero Dos: I got to go by FBC Woodway and hangout with EJ for a little while. She's a very busy woman (she has to get out 1,000 peices of mail by the end of today), but she took some time to chat with me. Oh and I became an official notarty while I was there, so the visit really paid off in the end.

Numero Tres: In a few minutes I get to order new computers for the whole office. Whoohoo for Dell and their magnificently fast desktops and laptops. Oh and I get my very own laptop to tote around all over town --- Yay the computer guy just walked in the door while I was typing that so, I will have to finish this post in a minute ---- Okay, I'm back. So, if your office ever needs new computers or a computer tech guy let me know. David Neibel is awesome! He just saved us $4,000 on new equipment and he uses military talk (ex. He was spelling out my email address to Dell over the phone and this is how he did it: Romeo, Alpha, Cat, Horse, Alpha, Elephant, Love) and thats just my first name! Anyways, it kind of made me giggle

Numero Quatro: I'm hanging out with Baker and Kim Scott tonight. We are ordering pizza and watching Medea's Family Reunion. I love girls nights

Numero Cinco: Its almost Friday...which means A$ and I are headed to Dallas/Rockwall to spend time with family and friends. So far we have bowling and boating planned. Oh and lots of laying out by the pool!

More Tomorrow....

0 comments: