Thursday, August 9, 2007

FREEEEZE Tag??!!!

So..there is this game going on all over the blogging world. Its sort of like tag and you are supposed to get tagged by someone before you can play..but you know me, I like to be included, so this time I just "tagged" myself.

Hey - I like games, what can I say....

Here are the Rules:
1. Post the rules.
2.List 8 random facts or habits about yourself
3.If you are tagged, you must post the rules and 8 random facts or habits about yourself
4.After you post, tag someone, and let them know they must read your blog for the rules

Random things about me:

1. I love to sleep. Now some of you may think that you like to sleep, but none of you enjoy it as much as I do. I literally JUMP into bed every night with a huge grin on my face and the earlier I get in there the better.

2. I love it when Aaron calls me Little Frizzer, Rach.E. J., RJ, and Beauty Queen. I never had much of a nickname growing up, so I think its great when people make them up for me now.

3. I'm a huge taste tester...Not for free samples or anything. Instead I taste test things that grow out in the wild (berries, mushrooms, leaves, grass) I'm probably going to die from this silly little habit someday, but I mean can a teenie tiny bite really kill you.

4. I'm an akward hug giver. I'm one of those people that likes to give and receive hugs but only if I know you. Its really hard for me to tell whether I should handshake or hug...especially with women because handshakes are sort of akward with women.

5. I am obsessed with my family - I like to hangout with them more than I like hanging out with anybody in the whole world (my family includes Aarons family too)

6. Reading is a passion of mine. My favorite book is Gone With the Wind and I've probably read it about seven times. I'm currently reading the final Harry Potter. I don't feel like spending $30 on the book, so I usually just head over to Barnes and Noble a couple times a week and read it there.

7. I tried to grow a garden - most of the flowers died, but a lone squash plant survived

8. I clap at random times...usually when I get really excited which is all the time. Sometimes I even hop up and down while I'm clapping...yeah I'm really cool

Okay so there are the random facts about me - Tag you are all it!

RJ

1 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

hahaha- awkward hugs. i TOTALLY know what you mean!!!!!!
p.s. i totally would've tagged you if we'd been bloggy friends before the tag incident commenced. darnitt.