Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Feds on Wed.

Today Aaron and I were supposed to get finger printed by the FBI. They ended up cancelling the appointment, so that means I've got a few more days to try and hide all the shady stuff in my past. Just Kidding - but you never know what they could dig up. I mean Rob and Sara Whittle might really big Rico and Sulena Galvez - Colombian Drug Lords. Actually my dad could never pass for a Colombian anything, but my mom could....see who knows? So, anyways yeah, Aaron and I are going to have an investigation done on our personal history to see if we are fit foster parents. Yikes!!!!

In other news - One of my best friends is getting MARRIED!!!!! Okay, so she actually isn't even engaged, but they did have THE TALK last night. Which means, that they are on the road to marriage. Wow! Besides all my normal prayers, I'm going to start praying for lots of money so that I can go to their fabulous destination wedding. They haven't said that they wanted a destination wedding, but just in case - I better be ready. As of right now, all I can afford is Galveston and I'm not sure if that really counts as a "destination"...its more a litter filled beach that I might be the only one brave enough to get in the water.

That's all I got for today

Peace to my homies....
RJ

Oh yeah - Aaron took his Greek final today (Yes - Greek is for Geeks and Aaron)

1 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

whoa! you have a blog! its awesome. i luf it. but that totally stinks about the baylor spirit squad. what if now they have to wear like 1950's cheerleading skirts that go down to your calfs like sandy in grease? and instead of tumbling and stunts they do old school chants and cartwheels and splits?