Wednesday, October 10, 2007

About Us

1. Who is your man? Aaron Matthew Johnson
2. How long have you been together? We've been married 1 year and 3 months
3. How long dated? A little over 2 years
4. How old is your man? 25 (about to be 26 in a couple days!)
5. Who eats more? Aaron, but I can hold my own
6. Who said "I love you" first? Ummm...me but only cause I knew he was IN LOVE with me
7. Who is taller? Me - I used to think it was a little strange, but now I think its totally normal
8. Who sings better? We're are both pretty decent singers, but the most fun thing is when we sing duets and both try to sing worse than eachother...its hilarious!
9. Who is smarter? A$ - The guy knows Greek (yep..he's a greek geek!)
10. Whose temper is worse? Unfortunately mine
11. Who does the laundry? We both do - But Aaron is way more picky about it than I am
12. Who takes out the garbage? Usually Aaron, but I help out if it doesn't smell too bad
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do because its Aaron's job to protect me if anyone breaks in!
14. Who pays the bills? We both do
15. Who is better with the computer? Ummm both of us are sort of terrible at computers
16. Who mows the lawn? Aaron... I on the other hand unsuccessfully try gardening
17. Who cooks dinner? Usually me, but Aaron is a great helper
.18. Who drives when you are together? Usually Aaron, but he hates driving the Cougar because its SOOO girly!
19. Who pays when you go out? Aaron
20. Who is most stubborn? Hmmm probably me
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? AJ
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, because they are so much closer. We love going to Amarillo though!
23. Who kissed who first? Hmmm I think it was definitely him.... Our first kiss was my freshman year - SOOO long ago!
24. Who asked who out? Well, I told him that I would be his girlfriend if he wanted me to.
(and he did!)
25. Who proposed? Aaron and it was amazing!
26. Who is more sensitive? Both of us can be pretty sensitive, but in general I think I'm a little more "girly" about it
27. Who has more friends? We both have lots of friends
28. Who has more siblings? Me... 1 sister and 2 brothers!
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Aaron... but sometimes I try to stage a takeover and thats when things start going downhill

0 comments: