Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Delight

Hip Hip.... HOORAY! We finally got our new work computers in! I L-O-V-E my new Dell laptop. It still has a few kinks, but its so much better than my old computer.

Oh and by the way - Aaron is preaching "in view of a call" this Sunday at Hilltop Christian Fellowship. The Question and Answer session went really well. In fact, I loved it. Everyone was so loving and welcoming and they asked great questions! I really hope that this is where God will use us. I already know that God is doing and will continue to do great things at Hilltop. ***If Aaron becomes the pastor out there, then he will be one of "our pastors." I'll get to send him all kinds of WRBN emails and maybe I'll even stick him on a few of our committees!

The Bair Foundation called this morning to talk about a foster placement. Three children ( 2, 3, and 4 years old) need a home. They've been in foster care for a while now and their current foster mother doesn't "want" them anymore. I hated having to say no, but I don't really think that Aaron and I can handle three children right now. Especially ones that aren't school age...We keep praying that the Lord will bring us the right child - please pray with us on that!

Oh and by the way... My little brother Kyle is 17 tomorrow! WOW

Pace,
REJ

0 comments: