Sunday, October 14, 2007

Q & A

Now I know why people warned me about the trials of being a pastor's wife....


Tonight Aaron and I are headed back to Hilltop Christian Fellowship for a question and answer time. Now that might seem painless.... but it could get scary. They are going to have Aaron and I sit and answer different questions from people in the congregation. Now some of the questions will be easy - like "where are you from?" others are going to be more difficult such as "please describe your thoughts on salvation." Or they might bust out something like... "How do you feel about homosexuality, abortion, politics (or any other random touchy subject).

AND THEN they get to decide whether they like Aaron and me based on how we answered the questions.

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh the joys of being a pastor's wife : )

0 comments: