Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Big 26

Today my wonderful husband turned 26 years old! Its so crazy to think that I met him when he was just a cute little 19 year old.

We met because I was going on a hangout date with his friend Brock (you know, one of those weird freshman things where you aren't really sure if its a friends thing or a date) Well anyways, we were going up to Common Grounds to hear a band - I think Graham Colton or something like that. Well Brock decided to invite Aaron to come too. So, that infamous night I came walking out of Memorial (yes, I was a dork and lived in Memorial) in my pajamas. And the rest is history... Aaron thought I was hottie in my pjs and I thought he was the most hiliarous person I'd ever met. An now we are in LOVE!

Today has been just a chill day - We slept in until 8:30. Went and picked out the cutest puppy for my bro Kyle. (more on the puppy later). Took Obie to PetsMart to get some dog food. Watched a lot of college football - Yes, Baylor still sucks! I took a nap... and now I'm blogging. Tonight we're going to go to dinner at Roadhouse and I'm going to give him his gifts. I got him a lot of good stuff this year. But, you'll have to wait until later to find out what it is.....

0 comments: