Friday, April 18, 2008

A little survey

1. What is your occupation? What day of the week is it? Time of day? Ministry Assistant/Coordinator, Friday, 10:39 am

2. What color are your socks right now? White No Show Socks

3. What are you listening to right now? Travelin Soldier by the Dixie Chicks

4. What was the last thing that you ate? A yummy cheese and berry danish on the way to work

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Sorta

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Director – Dr. Paul Stripling

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Heck Ya

8. How old are you today? 24

10. What is your favorite drink? Milk, Water (with lots of lemon), Capri Suns

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? All the time!

12. Favorite food? Fresh spinach leaves with olive oil, cole slaw, and sandwiches

13. What was the last movie you watched? Drillbit Taylor

14. Favorite day of the year? Any day that I can just hangout outside with my husband

15. How do you vent anger? Yell or read a book at Barnes and Noble

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Hmmm..I like hanging out with my dog BINGO

17. What is your favorite season? Summer and Fall

18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Of course!

20. Who is the most likely to respond?

21. Who is least likely to respond? ????

22. Living arrangements? With Aaron, Chris, Grant (my bro moved in for a while), Obie, Vader, and Potter. We live in a cute little house out in the country surrounded by bluebonnets and cows

23. When was the last time you cried? I don’t know – By I cry about every 3 weeks or so

24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and boxes

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? I don’t know which of
my friends check my blog, but it would have to be Amelia, Andrea, or my sister (but I don’t think she checks it unless I make her)

26. What did you do last night? I had class until 9:00, then went over to Chris and Robin’s house
to hangout, then back home and waited for Grant and Chris to get home from the Brian Regan Comedy Show in Dallas.

27. Favorite smells? Summer rain, Chlorine..weird I know, but it holds so many memories, Aaron’s cologne

28. What inspires you? God’s love for me and every person on the earth, my parents and their wonderful encouragement and support, my husband’s wisdom and humor, my friend Kim and her guidance.

29. What are you most afraid of? Not much, but I am afraid of the dark sometimes

30.. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese

31. Favorite dog breed? I like them all, but I’m partial to Border Collie Mixes (shout out to Obie and Vader)

32. Favorite day of the week? Saturday and Sunday

33. How many states have you lived in? Just Texas

34. How many states have you been to? Texas, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, North Dakota, South Dakota, Kansas, Nebraska, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, New York, Maryland, New Jersey, and Hawaii.

35. How many countries have you been to? Poland, Trinidad, Mexico, Canada, China, Russia, Italy, Greece, England, Sudan, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, and Portugal…. Umm obviously I love to travel!

0 comments: