Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Post

Well I had a job interview yesterday and I think it went pretty well. It was at Connally Elementary school for a 4th grade reading position. This happens to be the exact position I want, in the district I want, with the salary I want....sooo, hopefully I get the job! I'll let ya'll know how it goes.

In other news - Our awesome son Chris now has a mohawk. Yep, he's taking after Aaron. Well actually, it was Aaron that convinced him to do it. Chris looks awesome - kind of like a renegade commanche warrior or something. I have a picture of it at home but for now just picture something like this...

Hmmm... I guess I don't really have much going on right now.

Peace,

Rachael

2 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Now you need to get a mohawk too!

Unknown said...

You got the job!! Congratulations!!